My Weight Loss Journey

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Update....

Soooooo, I know I only wrote here on Monday which is like 2 days ago but I must share.....

While I am still feeling crappy about the whole pureed diet crappy food, I have had some news to share for this week....

I have made it to 100kgs.... Yay for me..... I have not weighed this since my 5yo was born.... I am wearing a size 18 (AUS) very comfortably and in track pants and leggings am wearing a 16 (AUS)... So Double Yay!!

I have to admit as a single girl I am getting ALOT of male attention which is nice, flattering and unnerving.... I don't hate myself when I walk past the shop windows and check out my reflection.... I actually smile and say to myself - "Half way there"....

I am having some family problems at the moment which is making me quite depressed and I have noticed clearly what some of my old habits were in regards to 'Comfort Eating'. It has been really amazing to stop myself and go..... Oh My Gosh I'm not even hungry why am I thinking about food???

I have decided to JUMP out of my comfort zone and audition for the local theatre companies production for next year which will be Guys and Dolls..... I'm pretty excited!! I love singing and dancing.... When I reach my goal weight I am going to take up dancing again... I always wanted to learn Ballet.. A local dance school here teaches adult beginner Ballet....

And finally going so well I have been asked to sing at church as a back up singer for our Sunday morning service, this has been a desire of mine for quite a long time and its a privilege I will honour....

So a HUGE couple of days in my house....




2 comments:

  1. All awesome news Em!!! You're doing SO well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... NOw I just have to keep motivated to go to the Gym each day to do my walking.... Blergh!!

    ReplyDelete