My Weight Loss Journey

Monday, December 6, 2010

Long time no write!!

Well its been a while, but I have been so busy.... There is a bit to report, haven't really been doing much exercise as I have been working part time and I moved house, both of which just took it our of me... Literally.

I have droppped to a size 16 (AUS) but I dont know what my weight is.
2 Weeks ago I saw the surgeon and had my first fill... He put in 3mls which Sue said is quite a bit, I am not really feeling very restricted though... Whatever that means, I can pretty much eat whatever I want although have been a bit scared to try red meat as yet... Definatly wouldn't be a steak but wouldn't mind some roast... Hmmmm roast!!

Cant wait for chrissy! My Mum is having a BBQ!

I went out for Dinner for the first time post surgery, last night!! We went to La Porchetta, just a group of us girls for our Bible Study break up!! I had a little bit of other peoples stuff, this included a tiny bit of chicken parma (hmmmmmm it was SO good) and half a slice of pizza... everyone else had pasta but had food with it that I NEVER eat, like mushrooms and avocado... Gross!!

It was a good experience and I need to say that "I didn't over-do it" YAY!! I ate slowly and a little bit and when I was satisfied I STOPPED!!

Really learning a lot about myself going through this experience!!

Anyway I am planning to go to the Gym tomorrow and weigh in, so I will post some more then!!

Bye for now!!













3 comments:

  1. Oooh a size 16 Australian is pretty awesome. Yeah, Chrissy will be fun. Not long now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing an amazing job by the sound of it. I am in my second week of mushies and am currently 7kgs down. I bought myself an op-shop size 16 goal outfit last week and can't wait to get into it!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete